The gallery, opened in 1992 by Philippe d’Arschot presents a large
selection of European silverware spreading from 16th to 19th century.
A small section is dedicated to Renaissance and Baroque period rings.
The gallery activities are focused, in Belgium and abroad, on appraisal,
consulting, purchase and sale either for private collectors or public
institutions. The extensive specialized library is accessible on request.
Appraisals are by appointment only and based on a hourly rate.
Avenue Louise, 192
1050 , Brussels
T +32 2 649 56 21
M +32 475 78 35 05
Meet the gallerist