1920: The gallery was founded in Lugano (Switzerland) by the father of the actual owner, specialized in 17th and 18th centuries furniture, works of art and old master paintings.
1974: Opening of the gallery in The Principality of Monaco and continuing the traditional specialties.
2009: Opening of a new section of Modern Art (paintings and sculptures)
Since 2013: Specializing in Andy Warhol works.
3, avenue de l´Hermitage
T +377 97 97 03 77